Videofashion news. Volume 37, Episode 45, Art & parcel [electronic resource] / by Videofashion.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- New York, NY : Videofashion, 2014.
1 online resource (24 min.)
- Fashion and art.
- Documentary television programs.
- In English.
- "In this issue of Videofashion News, designers collaborate with great artists--past, and present--and yield doubly creative collections for Spring 2014. Anna Sui gives 19th roll tune-up. Fashion eccentric, Jeremy Scott, gets an extra kick of quirky-cool when he joins forces with New York artist, Kenny Scharf. Delpozo Creative Director, Josep Font, looks to the art of his native Madrid to inspire his dramatic Spring runway. At Lulu Frost, jewelry designer, Lisa Salzer, showcases electric adornments fit for a queen. Rebecca Taylor's watercolor-inspired prints make an impression in New York. Plus, Maria Grachvogel's distinctive designs garner acclaim from London's A-list."--Publisher website.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Jul. 9, 2014).
- Cardin, Marlene McGinnis. , Producer
Charney, Nicolas H. , Director
Alexander Street Press.
Videofashion Network. , Production company
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|