Videofashion news. Volume 37, Episode 24, French twist [electronic resource] / by Videofashion.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- New York, NY : Videofashion, 2013.
1 online resource (24 min.)
- Fashion design.
- Documentary television programs.
- In English.
- "In this issue of Videofashion News, designers put a French twist on their Autumn/Winter 2013-14 collections. Parisian provocateur, Jean Paul Gaultier continues to have influence -- delivering a collection brimming with an array of themes. In London, the Vivienne Westwood Red Label is a sign of things to come as she looks to the city of light. Made lends a hand to emerging designers during Paris fashion week. Designer Martine Sitbon adds a glamorous savoir faire to the cold weather season with her playfully feminine collection for Rue du Mail. And in New York, Paris' impact on American photographer Man Ray leaves an impression on Bibhu Mohapatra. Plus, the iconic French brand, Lacoste, celebrates its 80th a nod to the future."--Publisher website.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Jul. 17, 2014).
- Cardin, Marlene McGinnis. , Producer
Charney, Nicolas H. , Director
Alexander Street Press.
Videofashion Network. , Production company
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|