Counseling and coaching [electronic resource] : compatible or incompatible? / by Carol McGowan.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- Queensland : Australian Counselling Association, 2013.
1 online resource (65 min.).
- Personal coaching.
- Instructional films.
- This edition in English.
- There are a number of 'helping by talking' professions, two of them being counselling and coaching. This video workshop will explore the similarities and differences between counselling and coaching. The workshop discusses the purpose of the respective roles and provides a schematic for the participant. The workshop will engage the participants in exploring and clarifying how they see the two activities co-existing for mutual benefit and how to use this to better assist with clients. Participants will engage in group discussions and be provided with case studies to explore the boundary between the two approaches.
- Oringally part of the Australian Conselling Association Conference, 2013 : Gold Coast, Queensland : 26-27th Sept. 2013 : Mercure Gold Coast Resort.
- McGowan, Carol. , Speaker
Alexander Street Press.
Australian Institute of Professional Counsellors.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|