Videofashion daily. Vol. 5, Episode 18, New York [electronic resource] / by Videofashion.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- New York : Videofashion, 2011.
1 online resource (49 min.)
- Fashion shows.
- Documentary television programs.
- In English.
- In this issue of Videofashion Daily, triple threat Gwen Stefani plays out six of her stylish personas at L.A.M.B. Vivienne Tam celebrated the costumes of the Kun Chinese Opera with ornamental motifs, intricate beading and graphic lace. Heels get futuristic origami folds and sleek neutral tones by avant-garde shoe designer Alejandro Ingelmo. Chris Benz heads south to Savannah and gets inspired by the locals - young and old. Get the story on renowned milliner Patricia Underwood, who collaborated with Chris Benz for his fall show. Costello Tagliapietra gives a nod to the '50s housewife. Tune into Narciso Rodriguez's New York Fashion Week debut in Fall 2001, then see his latest take on graphic minimalism in a refined collection with the most color he's ever used.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Feb. 4, 2015).
- Charney, Nicolas H. , Director
Cardin, Marlene McGinnis. , Producer
Alexander Street Press.
Videofashion Network. , Production company
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|