Videofashion daily. Vol. 5, Episode 17, New York [electronic resource] / by Videofashion.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- New York : Videofashion, 2011.
1 online resource (49 min.)
- Fashion shows.
- Documentary television programs.
- In English.
- In this issue of Videofashion Daily, youthful and vibrantly colored Seventies sportswear shows why Marc by Marc Jacobs is always a crowd pleaser. Douglas Hannant highlights elegant day and evening dressing with a hint of Jazz Age Thirties for the uptown ladies. Fun loving and well-traveled girls return home for a fashionable fete in cozy South American influenced pieces at Odd Molly. Amy Smilovic of Tibi always knows what a girl wants, and this season's modern take on the classics is no exception. It's a sea of impeccably red couture masterpieces at Chado Ralph Rucci. Get a blast from the past with a classic Calvin Klein runway show from Autumn/Winter 2001, then skip a decade ahead to Francisco Costa's texture-driven and sporty collection for the house.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Feb. 4, 2015).
- Charney, Nicolas H. , Director
Cardin, Marlene McGinnis. , Producer
Alexander Street Press.
Videofashion Network. , Production company
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|