Seconds from disaster. Season 2 episode 14, Skywalk collapse [electronic resource] / [produced by] National Geographic Channel.
- Other Title:
- Skywalk collapse
Academic Video Online.
- District of Columbia : National Geographic, 2006.
1 online resource (51 minutes)
- Kansas City Hyatt Regency.
Structural failures -- Investigation -- United States.
Bridge failures -- Kansas -- Kansas City.
- Documentary television programs.
- In English.
- System Details:
- data file
- In 1981, at the Hyatt Regency hotel in Kansas City, suspended walkways come away from their fixings, plummeting onto revellers below and leaving 114 dead and 186 injured. What caused this structural failure?
- Title from resource description page (viewed August 04, 2015).
- Vaughan, Richard, narrator.
Alexander Street Press.
Darlow Smithson Productions, production company.
National Geographic Television & Film, production company.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|