Recycled and sustainable textiles [electronic resource] / by Pumpkin TV.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- Bristol, England : Pumpkin TV, 2009.
1 online resource (42 min.)
- Clothing trade -- Environmental aspects.
Textile fabrics -- Recycling.
Textile waste -- Recycling.
- Documentary films.
- In English.
- This resource shows how textile designers are meeting the challenge from government and consumers to meet the 6Rs. Case studies include: shoes made from old tyres and seatbelts; bags made from recycled airline seats and high fashion tailoring created from second hand shop finds. The video also shows jute sacks being reprocessed into fibers then manufactured into needle punched technical textiles for use in the construction industry.
- Title from resource description page (viewed January 28, 2015).
- Alexander Street Press.
Pumpkin TV (Firm) , Production company
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|