Videofashion daily. Vol. 4, Episode 20, New York [electronic resource] / by Videofashion.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- New York : Videofashion, 2011.
1 online resource (49 min.)
- Fashion shows.
- Documentary television programs.
- In English.
- Spanish 1950s elegance is on the mind of eveningwear master Oscar de la Renta. Quentin Tarantino's cult thriller, 'Kill Bill,' serves as surprising inspiration at Vera Wang. View a gem from our vault of Diane von Furstenberg's big late Nineties comeback to the runway and then see the glamourously multi-tasking designer go on Grecian holiday with bold graphics and sharp tailoring for Spring 2011. It's luxury all the way at Dennis Basso, where alligator skin dresses and fur vests stole the show. The eccentric dandies are out in full swing at Antonio Azzuolo. Plus, Amy Smilovic of Tibi always knows what a girl wants, and this season's modern take on the classics is no exception.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Feb. 4, 2015).
- Charney, Nicolas H. , Director
Cardin, Marlene McGinnis. , Producer
Alexander Street Press.
Videofashion Network. , Production company
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|