Videofashion news. Volume 35, Episode 36, In the deep [electronic resource] / by Videofashion.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- New York : Videofashion, 2011.
1 online resource (24 min.)
- Fashion design.
- Documentary television programs.
- In English.
- In this issue of Videofashion News, designers plunge into the deep for Spring 2012. Marchesa is immersed in an aquatic kingdom through an Old World lens. Marine life becomes magical with an influence from the goddess Gaia at Alexander McQueen. It's a sea of sexy sirens at Versace. For Christian Siriano, oceanic elements are the key to all out glamour. The Giorgio Armani woman's pearlescent beauty is reflected upon glistening waters. Plus, find out how a day at the beach turns into a career for model Emily Baker.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Dec. 22, 2014).
- Charney, Nicolas H. , Director
Cardin, Marlene McGinnis. , Producer
Alexander Street Press.
Videofashion Network. , Production company
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|