Videofashion news. Volume 35, Episode 19, British expansion [electronic resource] / by Videofashion.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- New York : Videofashion, 2011.
1 online resource (24 min.)
- Fashion design.
- Documentary television programs.
- In English.
- In this issue of Videofashion News, designers from New York to London tap into British history for their Autumn/Winter 2011 collections. Anna Sui draws inspiration from the seductive costumes of the Ballets Russes and the styles of the Ormsby-Gore it-girl sisters of the Sixties. Stuart Stockdale tours the rich landscapes of the British Empire for fall, focusing on Jaeger London's signature outerwear and accessories. Vera Wang goes for 1930's styles of glamorous American expatriate muses such as Viscountess Thelma Furness and the Duchess of Windsor, Wallis Simpson. Viewing the English countryside through a deconstructed lens is on the agenda at Tory Burch. Clare Waight Keller takes a hybrid approach for fall, crossing Pringle of Scotland's storied archive with her own modern take on dressing. Plus, meet British runway pro, Lily Donaldson.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Dec. 22, 2014).
- Charney, Nicolas H. , Director
Cardin, Marlene McGinnis. , Producer
Alexander Street Press.
Videofashion Network. , Production company
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|