Videofashion news. Volume 34, Episode 46, Style bouquet [electronic resource] / by Videofashion.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- New York : Videofashion, 2011.
1 online resource (24 min.)
- Fashion design.
- Documentary television programs.
- In English.
- Spring is in full bloom with these floral inspired collections. Isaac Mizrahi plays with Xeroxed photos of flowers for his uptown ladylike look. It's a dream of floating through gardens at Monique Lhuillier. Rochas does a modern take of the Swedish countryside using foliage tapestry patterns. It's a walk in the park dressed in soft sunfaded floral prints at Luisa Beccaria. Daisies, peonies and carnations are sprinkled throughout the classically elegant eveningwear of Oscar de la Renta. Sarah Burton presents her first ready-to-wear collection for Alexander McQueen since the revered designer's untimely death. Plus, meet Samantha Gradoville, a fresh faced model with a blossoming career.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Dec. 22, 2014).
- Charney, Nicolas H. , Director
Cardin, Marlene McGinnis. , Producer
Alexander Street Press.
Videofashion Network. , Production company
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|