Pre-algebra tutor series : learning by example. Volume 2, Greater than, less than, equal to [electronic resource] / presented by Jason Gibson.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- Los Angeles : TMW Media Group, 2010.
1 online resource (34 minutes)
- Algebra -- Study and teaching.
Algebra -- Problems, exercises, etc.
- Educational films.
- In English.
- System Details:
- data file
- This program covers the important topic of teaching students how to use the greater than, less than and equal to symbols to compare two numbers together. The number line is used to illustrate the concepts and a simple rule is illustrated to make the process easy for any student. The entire lesson is taught by working example problems beginning with easier problems and gradually progressing to harder problems. Emphasis is placed on giving students confidence in their skills by gradual repetition so that the skills learned in this section are committed to long term memory.
- Title from resource description page (viewed March 24, 2016).
- Gibson, Jason (Math instructor), speaker.
Alexander Street Press.
TMW Media Group, production company.
- Other format:
- Original version:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|