Introduction to Lower Extremity Arterial Testing. Part 3 [electronic resource] / presented by Rob Daigle, BA, RVT, FSVU.
- Other Title:
- Introduction to Lower Extremity Arterial Testing: Arterial Duplex/Color Flow Imaging Part 3
Academic Video Online.
- Pinellas County, FL : Gulfcoast Ultrasound, 2013.
1 online resource (42 min.)
- Arteries -- Ultrasonic imaging.
Blood-vessels -- Ultrasonic imaging.
Duplex ultrasonography -- Diagnostic use.
Diagnostic ultrasonic imaging.
- Instructional films.
- In English.
- System Details:
- data file
- This enduring material is designed to provide an introduction for the evaluation of lower extremity arterial testing methods including physiological examinations such as PVR, segmental pressures, and ABI. Duplex/Color evaluation of the native vessels including normal and abnormal spectral/color Doppler characteristics and diagnostic criteria.
- Title from resource description page (viewed April 24, 2015).
- Alexander Street Press.
Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute, production company.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|