Spirituality in children and adolescents [electronic resource] : implications for clinicians / produced by Lorna Yard.
- Other Title:
- Spiritual care of children and adolescents
Academic Video Online.
- St. John's, NL : Doreen Westera, 2013.
1 online resource (32 minutes)
- Child care -- Religious aspects.
- Documentary films.
- In English.
- System Details:
- data file
- This program explores the place of spirituality in the care of children and adolescents. It explains how spiritual needs often appear in children and adolescents and presents clinical examples for incorporating spirituality in healthcare practice.
- Title from resource description page (viewed August 18, 2015).
- Westera, Doreen, 1951- producer, speaker.
Yard, Lorna, producer.
Alexander Street Press.
Memorial University of Newfoundland. Distance Education and Learning Technologies, production company.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|