Conversemos = "Let's talk". Lesson 17, How to use verbs in the past tense [electronic resource] / with Carlos Z. Gomez and Janet R. Hafner.
- Other Title:
- How to use verbs in the past tense
Academic Video Online.
- San Marcos, CA : Palomar Community College, 1984.
1 online resource (28 minutes)
- Spanish language -- Study and teaching.
- Instructional films.
- In Spanish and English.
- System Details:
- data file
- Featuring a melodrama that illustrates everyday communication, this program teaches Spanish-language learners how to use verbs in the past tense. The video also explains the correct pronunciation of the consonants 'v,' 'b,' and 'y.'
- Title from resource description page (viewed February 01, 2016).
- Gomez, Carlos Z., teacher.
Hafner, Janet R., teacher.
Page, Ronald T., director, producer.
Alexander Street Press.
Palomar College. Educational Television, production company.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|