60 minutes. The most competitive man in the world [electronic resource] / produced by Phil Shimkin.
- Other Title:
- Most competitive man in the world
Sixty minutes. The most competitive man in the world
Academic Video Online.
- New York, NY : Columbia Broadcasting System, 2004.
1 online resource (11 min.)
- Ellison, Larry.
Businessmen -- United States.
- Television news programs.
- In English.
- Larry Ellison, who started the software company Oracle with an investment of $1,200, has spent more than $100 million of his $18 billion building what may be the most expensive home in the United States. And he's poured at least as much money into yacht racing - trying to win sailing's Super Bowl, the America's Cup. Correspondent Charlie Rose reports.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Feb. 9, 2015).
- Ellison, Larry. , Interviewee
Rose, Charlie. , Reporter
Shimkin, Phil. , Producer
Alexander Street Press.
CBS News. , Production company
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|