60 minutes. James Shortt, MD [electronic resource] / produced by Andy Court.
- Other Title:
- James Shortt, MD
Sixty minutes. James Shortt, MD
Academic Video Online.
- New York, NY : Columbia Broadcasting System, 2005.
1 online resource (14 min.)
- Shortt, James.
Hydrogen peroxide -- Therapeutic use.
- Television news programs.
- In English.
- Dr. James Shortt calls himself a 'longevity physician.' He promises to help his patients live better in the hopes they'll live longer. To many of his longtime patients, he's a savior, a physician on the cutting edge of alternative treatments. But the death of one of his patients has been ruled a homicide, and investigators have been combing through his files, looking for more. At issue is the unconventional use of a cheap, readily available chemical, a chemical you probably have in your medicine cabinet right now. CNN Correspondent Anderson Cooper, on assignment for 60 Minutes Wednesday, reports on this controversial treatment.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Feb. 23, 2015).
- Cooper, Anderson. , Reporter
Court, Andy. , Producer
Alexander Street Press.
CBS News. , Production company
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|