60 minutes. The tax refund scam [electronic resource] / produced by Ira Rosen.
- Other Title:
- Tax refund scam
Sixty minutes. The tax refund scam
Academic Video Online.
- New York, NY : Columbia Broadcasting System, 2014.
1 online resource (15 min.)
- Identification cards -- Forgeries -- United States.
Identity theft -- United States.
Tax refunds -- Corrupt practices -- United States.
- Television news programs.
- In English.
- September 18, 2014 - All con artists need is a computer and an easily obtained list of stolen social security numbers to perpetrate a scam that has cost the U.S. Treasury billions of dollars in fraudulent tax refunds. Watch Steve Kroft's report.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Feb. 9, 2015).
- Kroft, Steve. , Reporter
Rosen, Ira. , Producer
Alexander Street Press.
CBS News. , Production company
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|