Videofashion news. Volume 33, Episode 40, Societe Parisienne [electronic resource] / executive producer, Marlene Cardin.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- New York, NY : Videofashion, 2010.
1 online resource (25 min.)
- Fashion design.
- Documentary television programs.
- In English.
- System Details:
- data file
- In this issue of Videofashion, see the latest and greatest from the City of Lights. While simultaneously broadcasting live on the internet, Alexander McQueen shows a collection based on evolution, humankind, and global warming. John Galliano brings Sunset-Boulevard glamour to the suburbs of Paris. Against a background of music amps, Karl Lagerfeld sends out a sleek, modern collection with steep hemlines. With a palette seemingly drawn from a posy of peonies, Alber Elbaz presents one of his most sublime collections to date for Lanvin. Interpreting the current global credit crunch, design duo Viktor & Rolf carve out wedges and tunnels from spectacular tulle gowns. Plus, model of the moment, Anna Selezneva, and a real 'cover story' of fashion bible, Vogue.
- Title from resource description page (viewed May 26, 2015).
- Cardin, Marlene McGinnis, producer.
Charney, Nicolas H., director.
Alexander Street Press.
Videofashion Network, production company.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|