Promise of group therapy. Part 1, The beginning phases [electronic resource] / directed by Rich Kambak.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- Berkeley, Cali. : Berkeley Group Therapy Education Foundation, 1997.
1 online resource (111 minutes)
- Group psychotherapy -- Practice.
Group psychotherapy -- Study and teaching.
- Educational films.
- In English.
- System Details:
- data file
- The Beginning Phases introduces the first two phases of group development with scenes from spontaneous, unscripted group sessions. It features co-therapists Vivian Nelson and Bill Roller, who highlight mistakes commonly made by group therapists and show how to lead a group through conflict.
- Title from resource description page (viewed March 24, 2016).
- Kambak, Rich, director.
Alexander Street Press.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|