60 minutes. MTBE. Part one [electronic resource] / produced by Graham Messick.
- Other Title:
- MTBE. Part 1
Methyl tertiary butyl ether
Academic Video Online.
- New York, NY : Columbia Broadcasting System, 2000.
1 online resource (16 minutes)
- Butyl methyl ether.
Groundwater -- California -- Pollution.
Reformulated gasoline -- Environmental aspects.
- Television news programs.
- In English.
- System Details:
- data file
- An examination of the widespread pollution of groundwater caused by the reformulated gasoline additive MTBE (butyl methyl ether), especially in California. Asks the questions: Why was this chemical not fully tested before use? Why is it still being used?, What are the health consequences of ingesting it through drinking water? This is part one.
- Title from resource description page (viewed April 15, 2016).
- Kroft, Steve, reporter.
Messick, Graham, producer.
Alexander Street Press.
CBS News, production company.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|