Vandal [electronic resource] / a film by Hélier Cisterne.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- New York, NY : First Run Features, 2013.
1 online resource (84 minutes)
- Gangs -- Drama.
Graffiti artists -- Drama.
Male juvenile delinquents -- Drama.
- Feature films.
- In French with English subtitles.
- System Details:
- data file
- Vandal is the story of a wayward young man who comes of age in the world of graffiti art. Like the stolen car he is driving in circles, Cherif's life is going nowhere in a hurry. When he is arrested for the umpteenth time, Cherif's exasperated mother strikes a last-chance deal with a judge to send the troubled juvenile to live quietly with his aunt and uncle and attend vocational school. Cherif's earnest attempt to go straight is sending him directly to the doldrums, until he discovers that his even straighter-laced cousin Thomas is actually part of a local gang of taggers, who roam the night bombing walls and overpasses in the shadow of a mysterious tagger whose death-defying works have made him a legend.
- Title from resource description page (viewed February 01, 2016).
- Cisterne, Hélier, 1981- director, screenwriter.
Alexander Street Press.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|