Promise of group therapy. Part 2, The middle phases [electronic resource] / directed by Rich Kambak.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- Berkeley, CA : Berkeley Group Therapy Education Foundation, 1997.
1 online resource (119 minutes)
- Group psychotherapy -- Practice.
Group psychotherapy -- Study and teaching.
- Educational films.
- In English.
- System Details:
- data file
- The Middle Phases illustrates the establishment of a cooperative work mode in which group members learn from each other and begin the process of bonding. It considers the role of the emotional leader of the group.
- Title from resource description page (viewed March 24, 2016).
- Kambak, Rich, director.
Alexander Street Press.
- Other format:
- Original version:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|