Major league yoga [electronic resource] / presented by Stacy McCarthy.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- Monterey, CA : Healthy Learning, 2009.
- Sports medicine and exercise science in video, volume 2
1 online resource (65 min.)
- Hatha yoga.
Physical education and training.
- Educational films.
- In English.
- System Details:
- data file
- Many athletes, as well as weekend warriors, have found that extra edge over the competition through the power of yoga. From football to golf, professional sports teams and Olympics-bound athletes have found that engaging in the practice of yoga on a regular basis increases their level of flexibility, reduces stress, improves concentration, and provides an overall feeling of wellness. Major League Yoga explains how trainers can increase their professional skills and marketability by tapping into the growing market for yoga.
- Title from resource description page (viewed June 15, 2015).
- McCarthy, Stacy, speaker.
Alexander Street Press.
Healthy Learning Videos, production company.
IDEA Health & Fitness Association, host institution.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|