Advanced cuing for maximal training results [electronic resource] / presented by Lauren Eirk.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- Monterey, CA : Healthy Learning, 2010.
- Sports medicine and exercise science in video, volume 2
1 online resource (103 min.)
- Personal trainers -- Vocational guidance.
Physical education and training.
- Educational films.
- In English.
- System Details:
- data file
- Advanced Cuing for Maximal Training Results explains how trainers can create optimal exercise outcomes by using masterful cuing. The video is designed for trainers who want to conceive and implement exercise experiences that sell their skills as trainers. The video reviews the importance of focus and details how to redirect forces inside the body in order to stimulate muscular responses and achieve purposeful training results. The video is a resource for trainers who want to move beyond counting reps and become world-class teachers.
- Title from resource description page (viewed June 15, 2015).
- Eirk, Lauren, speaker.
Alexander Street Press.
Healthy Learning Videos, production company.
IDEA Health & Fitness Association, host institution.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|