Shakespeare lecture series. King Lear [electronic resource] : structure, speeches, and staging / produced by Bill Wisneski ; directed by Bill Wisneski and Chia Longtree.
- Other Title:
- Tragedy of King Lear : structure, speeches, & staging
King Lear : structure, speeches, & staging
Academic Video Online.
- San Marcos, CA : Palomar Community College, 2005.
1 online resource (46 min.)
- Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616. King Lear.
Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616 -- Appreciation.
Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616 -- Criticism and interpretation.
- In English.
- System Details:
- data file
- This video provides an analysis of the structure of individual acts, important speeches from King Lear, scene by scene, and possible staging that might affect interpretation of the play.
- Title from resource description page (viewed June 30, 2015).
- Barkley, Christine, 1949- speaker.
Longtree, Chia, director.
Wisneski, Bill, producer, director.
Alexander Street Press.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|