A Clear Sky [electronic resource] / produced by Ben Tsiang ; Harhuu.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- Taipei Shi : CNEX Studio Corporation, 2012.
1 online resource (73 minutes)
- Nomads -- China -- Inner Mongolia.
Plateaus -- China -- Inner Mongolia.
Inner Mongolia (China) -- Environmental conditions.
- Documentary films.
- In Chinese with English subtitles.
- System Details:
- data file
- In the highlands of Mongolia, against the harsh snow, the Gerituan family still tend to their camels, birth the calves, feed the livestock, and now, overcome the challenges presented by new coalmines. Each summer, the Gerituan family sells most of their livestock and makes that year's earnings. After forking over his land for the coalmines, brother Bao-ying moves to the city with his horse and earns a living as a tour guide. He's even considering investing in real estate. The annual Prairie Festival is about to start and the older brother enters into a horse race. Bao-ying and friends will entertain the crowd with horsemanship.
- Title from resource description page (viewed March 15, 2016).
- Harhuu, film director, film producer.
Jiang, Xianbin, film producer.
Alexander Street Press.
- Other format:
- Original version:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|