Limestone [electronic resource] / UWE Bristol, Faculty of the Built Environment, the Video Project ; directed by Duncan Marshall & Stephen Brown.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- Bristol, England : University of the West of England, 2001.
1 online resource (30 minutes)
- Architecture -- Great Britain.
Building stones -- Great Britain.
- Instructional films.
- In English.
- System Details:
- data file
- This program examines the use of limestone as a building material and explores its failure, repair, and conservation. The DVD discusses the origins of limestone, quarrying, cutting, and carving and offers illustrative case studies.
- Title from resource description page (viewed August 17, 2015).
- Brown, Stephen, director.
Marshall, Duncan, director.
Alexander Street Press.
Insight Media (Firm)
University of the West of England, Bristol. Faculty of the Built Environment. Video Project.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|