Carotid Stenosis Assessment [electronic resource] / presented by Phillip Bendick, PhD, RVT, FSDMS, FSVU.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- St. Pete Beach, FL : Gulfcoast Ultrasound, 2014.
1 online resource (62 minutes)
- Blood-vessels -- Imaging.
Diagnostic ultrasonic imaging.
- Instructional films.
- In English.
- System Details:
- data file
- This enduring material is designed to provide an overview carotid duplex/color flow imaging techniques to include normal and abnormal color and spectral Doppler waveform characteristics, routine measurements and case presentations. The participant will be able to apply current diagnostic criteria to evaluate carotid stenosis and other associated abnormalities.
- Title from resource description page (viewed September 04, 2015).
- Bendick, Phillip J., speaker.
Alexander Street Press.
Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute, production company.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|