The Roosevelts : an intimate history. Springwood & Val-Kill [electronic resource] / produced by Paul Barnes, Pam Tubridy Baucom, Ken Burns.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- Arlington, VA : Public Broadcasting Service (PBS), 2014.
1 online resource (4 minutes)
- Roosevelt, Eleanor, 1884-1962.
Roosevelt, Franklin D. (Franklin Delano), 1882-1945.
Eleanor Roosevelt National Historic Site (N.Y.)
Home of Franklin D. Roosevelt National Historic Site (Hyde Park, N.Y.)
- Documentary films.
- In English.
- System Details:
- data file
- This 2014 short feature by Ken Burns discusses the Springwood Estate at Hyde Park, the residence of Franklin Roosevelt, as well as Val-Kill, the residence of Eleanor Roosevelt after Franklin Roosevelt's death.
- Title from resource description page (viewed August 13, 2015).
- Barnes, Paul, 1951- producer.
Baucom, Pam Tubridy, producer.
Burns, Ken, 1953- producer.
Alexander Street Press.
Florentine Films, production company.
WETA-TV (Television station : Washington, D.C.), production company.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|