Yoga for the hips and back [electronic resource] / presented by Helen Vanderburg.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- Monterey, CA : Healthy Learning, 2009.
- Sports medicine and exercise science in video, volume 2
1 online resource (117 min.)
- Back exercises.
Backache -- Treatment.
- Educational films.
- In English.
- System Details:
- data file
- Yoga postures can be ideal for building strength and freeing the tension held in the hips and lumbar spine. Yoga for the Hips and Back explores the anatomy of the lumbar and pelvic areas, as well as the common misalignments and imbalances that can occur. The video explains and demonstrates the yoga postures that best promote lumbar and pelvic mobility and stability.
- Title from resource description page (viewed June 15, 2015).
- Vanderburg, Helen, speaker.
Alexander Street Press.
Healthy Learning Videos, production company.
IDEA Health & Fitness Association, host institution.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|