Triple training [electronic resource] / presented by Krista Popowych.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- Monterey, CA : Healthy Learning, 2009.
- Sports medicine and exercise science in video, volume 2
1 online resource (104 min.)
- Athletic trainers.
Exercise -- Study and teaching.
Physical fitness -- Study and teaching.
- Educational films.
- In English.
- System Details:
- data file
- Developing an innovative workout can sometimes be a challenging undertaking. Triple Training explains how three key pieces of equipment, including BOSU®, a resistance band, and a medicine ball can serve as the toolkit for a series of effective 60-minute workouts that participants will enjoy and truly benefit from. The video presents an overview of this innovative approach to training which features an easy-to follow method that incorporates functional and full-body training, utilizing equipment that most facilities already have on hand.
- Title from resource description page (viewed June 15, 2015).
- Popowych, Krista, speaker.
Alexander Street Press.
Healthy Learning Videos, production company.
IDEA Health & Fitness Association, host institution.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|