Everest ER. episode 3 [electronic resource] / series producer & director, Rob Sullivan.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- London, England : British Broadcasting Corporation, [date of publication not identified]
1 online resource (48 minutes)
- Emergency medical services -- Everest, Mount (China and Nepal).
Mountain sickness -- Everest, Mount (China and Nepal).
Mountaineers -- Health and hygiene -- Everest, Mount (China and Nepal).
- Documentary television programs.
- In English.
- System Details:
- data file
- At the world's highest hospital at Everest Basecamp, volunteer doctors treat the first major frostbite case of the season, and UK scouts head for summit glory. Perched in a tent on the Khumbu Glacier, the basecamp clinic is the frontline of high-altitude medicine where doctors battle to save the lives of climbers who run into trouble in the death zone.
- Title from resource description page (viewed January 26, 2016).
- Sullivan, Rob (Documentary filmmaker) producer, director.
Tennant, David, 1971- narrator.
Alexander Street Press.
British Broadcasting Corporation. Television Service, production company.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|