President George W. Bush remarks at Emma E. Booker Elementary School, September 11, 2001 [electronic resource] .
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Remarks to Parents and Teachers at Emma E. Booker Elementary School
Academic Video Online.
- Washington, D.C. : United States. White House, 2001.
1 online resource (2 minutes)
- Presidents -- United States -- Messages.
September 11 Terrorist Attacks, 2001.
- In English.
- System Details:
- data file
- Emma E. Booker Elementary School, Sarasota, Florida. President George W. Bush delivers remarks to the nation after two planes crash into New York's World Trade Center.
- Title from resource description page (viewed April 08, 2016).
- Bush, George W. (George Walker), 1946- speaker.
Alexander Street Press.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|