The Emperor's Secret Garden [electronic resource] / by DCD Media.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- London, England : Royal Anthropological Institute, 2010.
1 online resource (66 minutes)
- Architecture -- China -- History -- Ming-Qing dynasties, 1368-1912.
Historic buildings -- Conservation and restoration -- China -- Beijing.
Forbidden City (Beijing, China)|xBuildings, structures, etc.
- Documentary films.
- In English.
- System Details:
- data file
- In 2001, the Palace Museum and the World Monuments Fund partnered to conserve the magnificent 18th-century Qianlong Garden in the Forbidden City, choosing first to restore Juanqinzhai (the Studio of Exhaustion from Diligent Service), a unique building with some of the palace's finest surviving architectural interiors and decor. This film highlights the search for and use of disappearing traditional craftsmanship during the conservation.
- Title from resource description page (viewed June 24, 2016).
- Alexander Street Press.
DCD Media (Firm), production company.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|