Consumer empowerment in the digital age of health and wellness [electronic resource] / presented by Craig Brandman.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- Monterey, CA : Healthy Learning, 2014.
1 online resource (30 minutes)
- Consumer satisfaction.
- Educational films.
- In English.
- System Details:
- data file
- Patient empowerment in medical wellness is one of the key elements essential for enhancing patient compliance and optimizing outcomes. Consumer Empowerment in the Digital Age of Health and Wellness reviews the basic features of the current healthcare environment, as well as outlines what attributes would characterize an ideal healthcare environment. In addition, the video details the new digital resources and tools that can help empowered healthcare consumers to achieve their personal goals concerning their own healthcare.
- Title from resource description page (viewed April 18, 2016).
- Brandman, Craig, speaker.
Alexander Street Press.
Healthy Learning Videos, production company.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|