Anxiety [electronic resource] / director, Min Hwan-ki.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- Seoul, Soul-t'ukpyolsi : IndieStory, 2012.
1 online resource (85 minutes)
- Clothing trade -- Moral and ethical aspects -- Korea.
Fashion merchandising -- Korea.
- Documentary films.
- In Korean.
- System Details:
- data file
- A group of young people who work for Korean major media company respectively quit their jobs to found an alternative fashion company, "Orgdot", in the hope of creating a model company based on an ethical fashion against the existing fashion industry. Orgdot's goal is to establish a win-win platform for both producers and consumers and they, as a company, believe making profit in an ethical way can trigger to change the society. However, they realize the first thing to do is surviving in the vampire-like industry, which results in a fundamental emotional conflict among the members.
- Title from resource description page (viewed August 16, 2016).
- Min, Hwan-ki, director.
Alexander Street Press.
Indiestory (Korea), production company.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|