Creative clinical wisdoms [electronic resource] : deeper insights into well being / presented by Michelle Star.
- Other Title:
- Yoga : Creative clinical wisdoms
Academic Video Online.
- Saint Petersburg, FL : Exploring Hand Therapy, 2015.
1 online resource (68 minutes)
- Yoga -- Therapeutic use.
- Instructional films.
- In English.
- System Details:
- data file
- Yoga is becoming a recognized form of therapy used within the field occupational and physical therapy rehabilitation. Yoga, a practice of exercises, breathing techniques, and meditation which started in ancient India, has been touted as a way to boost physical, spiritual, and mental health for thousands of years. This is a progressive course focusing on relaxation, mental healing, pain management, and exercises to assist with improving one's self, awareness and for ultimate functional improvements through yoga. This course is focused on leading edge information with regard to Yoga and evolution, the depth of its long-term benefits using the Yoga principals, new insights with regard to the vagus nerve and its spiritual and energetic impact, and the pranic tube/torus energy flow to clear physical as well as mental/emotional issues. This course content may be considered as alternative treatments for certain pathologies which may include pain management, CRPS, to name a few.
- Title from resource description page (viewed April 01, 2016).
- Star, Michelle, teacher.
Alexander Street Press.
DNA Motion Pictures, production company.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|