Deus Obrigadu [electronic resource] / filmed and edited by Patricia Pedrosa.
- Other Title:
- Thanks be to God
Academic Video Online.
- Manchester : Granada Centre for Visual Anthropology, University of Manchester, 2008.
1 online resource (31 minutes)
- Women missionaries -- Guinea-Bissau.
Women in missionary work -- Guinea-Bissau.
- Ethnographic films
- In Portuguese.
- System Details:
- data file
- Four Christian women work and live in a Muslim and patriarchal world. The 'Sisters of the Consolata Missionaries' are building a new library in Empada, a small village in the south of Guinea-Bissau, West Africa. They went there solely because they wanted to give their lives to those who had never met Christ. Their mission is to take their own faith to other people - five hundred years after the first Portuguese missionaries arrived in Africa.
- Title from resource description page (viewed November 04, 2016).
- Pedrosa, Patricia, director.
Alexander Street Press.
Granada Centre for Visual Anthropology, production company.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|