Beneath the Budding Greenwoods [electronic resource] / a film by Evania Wright.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- [Manchester, England] : Granada Centre for Visual Anthropology, University of Manchester, 2004.
1 online resource (26 minutes)
- Mourning customs -- England.
Grief -- England.
- Documentary films.
- In English.
- System Details:
- data file
- Anne and Rosemary both chose to bury their husbands in the woods rather than in conventional cemeteries, whereas Tony was certain he did not want a vicar at his wife's funeral. Focusing on the experiences of three grieving partners, this film explores how, in the absence of strong religious faith, some people in England are looking to ideas of nature and regeneration to cope with grief and loss.
- Title from resource description page (viewed November 04, 2016).
- Wright, Evania, director.
Alexander Street Press.
Granada Centre for Visual Anthropology, production company.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|