Reaching Teens : Strength-Based Communication Strategies to Build Resilience and Support Healthy Adolescent Development. Trauma Informed Practice : Working With Youth Who Have Suffered Adverse Experiences [electronic resource] / [produced by] American Academy of Pediatrics.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- [Elk Grove Village, Illinois] : American Academy of Pediatrics, 2014.
1 online resource (104 minutes)
- Post-traumatic stress disorder in adolescence.
Psychic trauma in adolescence.
Youth -- Services for -- United States.
Youth development -- United States.
- Educational films.
- In English.
- System Details:
- data file
- This instructional video, from the "Reaching Teens: Strength-Based Communication Strategies to Build Resilience and Support Healthy Adolescent Development" series, is an interview with El Centro and Covenant House staff and students about the experiences of traumatized youth and how to work with traumatized youth.
- Title from resource description page (viewed April 19, 2017).
- Alexander Street Press.
American Academy of Pediatrics, production company.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|