Live from the Hollywood Bowl [electronic resource] : Dudamel conducts Verdi's Requiem.
- Standardized Title:
- Messa da Requiem
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- Berlin, Berlin State : C Major Entertainment, 2013.
1 online resource (100 minutes)
- Sung in Latin.
- System Details:
- data file
- "Gustavo Dudamel puts an intimate flourish on Verdi's Requiem", the Los Angeles Times writes about Dudamel's performance of Verdi's Requiem at the Hollywood Bowl. "A page was turned and a new chapter begun in the maturation of a music director." Dudamel is joined by a cast of high-class singers: Ildebrando D'Arcangelo, who regularly performs at La Scala, the Wiener Staatsoper, London's Royal Opera or the Salzburg Festival, the upcoming star tenor Vittorio Grigolo, who regularly guests at La Scala, Covent Garden, the MET etc., Michelle DeYoung, who performs with leading orchestras like the New York Philharmonic, Boston Symphony Orchestra, Chicago Symphony Orchestra etc., and Julianna Di Giacomo, who regularly guests at the MET, the LA Opera an other international opera houses. Also available: Making Of (18').
- The Los Angeles Philharmonic ; Los Angeles Master Chorale ; Juliana DiGiacomo, soprano ; Michelle DeYoung, mezz-soprano ; Vittorio Grigolo, tenor ; Ildebrando D'Arcangelo, bass ; Gustavo Dudamel, conductor.
- Michael Beyer, video director ; produced by Bernhard Fleischer.
- Title from resource description page (viewed July 26, 2016).
Written in 1874.
Recorded at the Hollywood Bowl, Los Angeles, August 13 and 15, 2013.
- Dudamel, Gustavo, conductor.
Alexander Street Press.
Los Angeles Master Chorale, performer.
Los Angeles Philharmonic Orchestra, performer.
- Other format:
- Original cat. no.: 714804
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|