Copenhagen [electronic resource] / from the play by Michael Frayn ; produced by Richard Fell ; adapted and directed by Howard Davies ; a BBC, KCET Hollywood co-production.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- London, England : British Broadcasting Corporation, 2002.
1 online resource (101 minutes)
- Frayn, Michael -- Television adaptations.
Bohr, Niels, 1885-1962 -- Drama.
Heisenberg, Werner, 1901-1976 -- Drama.
Physicists -- Drama.
World War, 1939-1945 -- Drama.
- In English.
- System Details:
- data file
- An adaptation of the popular Michael Frayn stage-play based around a strange trip the German physicist Werner Heisenberg made to Copenhagen in 1941 to see his Danish counterpart Niels Bohr. Old friends and close colleagues, they had revolutionised atomic physics in the 1920s with their work together. But now the world had changed and the two men were on opposite sides in a world war. The meeting was fraught with danger and embarrassment and ended in disaster. In Frayn's play, Heisenberg meets Bohr and his wife Margrethe once again to look for the answers and to work out how we can ever know why we do what we do.
- Title from resource description page (viewed February 08, 2017).
- Frayn, Michael.
Fell, Richard, producer.
Davies, Howard, 1945-2016, director.
Alexander Street Press.
British Broadcasting Corporation, production company.
KCET (Television station : Los Angeles, Calif.), production company.
- Other format:
- Original version:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|