Canterbury tales. Episode 6, The man of law's tale [electronic resource] / Geoffrey Chaucer ; producer, Kate Bartlett ; director, Julian Jarrold ; BBC.
- Other Title:
- Man of law's tale
Academic Video Online.
- London, England : British Broadcasting Corporation, 2005.
1 online resource (53 minutes)
- Chaucer, Geoffrey, -1400. Man of law's tale -- Film adaptations.
Constancy -- Drama.
Jealousy -- Drama.
Refugees -- Great Britain -- Drama.
- Television mini-series.
- In English.
- System Details:
- data file
- Constance (Nikki Amuka-Bird) is a Nigerian refugee found on a small boat in the Chatham docks by a couple, Mark and Nicky, who take her in. A devout Christian, Constance cannot remember what has happened to her. At church a young man, Terry, falls for her. But the feelings are not mutual, as Constance is falling in love with Mark's boss, Alan (Andrew Lincoln). When Constance rejects Terry's physical advances, his violent revenge has tragic consequences for all involved.
- Andrew Lincoln, Nikki Amuka-Bird, Adam Kolz, Rakie Ayola, Kika Markham.
- Title from resource description page (viewed February 08, 2017).
Won 2004 Royal Television Society, UK, RTS Television Award, Best Lighting, Photography and Camera - Photography (Drama)
- Chaucer, Geoffrey, -1400.
Bartlett, Kate, producer.
Jarrold, Julian, director.
Alexander Street Press.
British Broadcasting Corporation, production company.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|