Canterbury tales. Episode 1, The miller's tale [electronic resource] / Geoffrey Chaucer ; producer, Kate Bartlett ; director, John McKay ; BBC.
- Other Title:
- Miller's tale
Academic Video Online.
- London, England : British Broadcasting Corporation, 2005.
1 online resource (53 minutes)
- Chaucer, Geoffrey, -1400. Miller's tale -- Film adaptations.
Man-woman relationships -- Drama.
Adultery -- Drama.
- Television mini-series.
- In English.
- System Details:
- data file
- John (Dennis Waterman) runs a pub in suburban Kent. He hosts a regular Karaoke night, where his much younger wife Alison (Billie Piper) is queen bee. One night a smooth talking stranger, Nick (James Nesbitt), arrives claiming to be a talent scout and declaring that Alison has what it takes to be a star. Alison is drawn to him by the promise of fame, but his motives aren't quite what they seem.
- James Nesbitt, Billie Piper, Kenny Doughty, Ralph Riach, Dennis Waterman.
- Title from resource description page (viewed February 08, 2017).
Nominated 2004 National Television Awards, UK, Most Popular Actor
- Chaucer, Geoffrey, -1400.
Bartlett, Kate, producer.
McKay, John, 1965- director.
Alexander Street Press.
British Broadcasting Corporation, production company.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|