Horizon. Is binge drinking really that bad? [electronic resource] / series producer, Zoe Heron ; produced & directed by Sophie Todd ; BBC Science production.
- Other Title:
- Is binge drinking really that bad?
Academic Video Online.
- London, England : British Broadcasting Corporation, 2015.
1 online resource (50 minutes)
- Alcohol -- Physiological effect.
Liver -- Diseases.
Drinking of alcoholic beverages.
- Documentary television programs.
- In English.
- System Details:
- data file
- Is occasional binge drinking that much worse than drinking small amounts of alcohol each day? Considering it is a drug that has been enjoyed since the dawn of civilisation, the science around alcohol is surprisingly vague and conflicting. Doctors and genetically identical twins Chris and Xand van Tulleken investigate the latest science and put their own bodies to the test to see how alcohol really affects us. You'll never look at a night out, or your hangover, in the same way again.
- Reporter, Dr Chris van Tulleken, Dr Xand van Tulleken.
- Title from resource description page (viewed January 03, 2017).
- Heron, Zoe, producer.
Todd, Sophie, producer, director.
Tulleken, Xand van, 1978- onscreen presenter.
Tulleken, Chris van, 1978- onscreen presenter.
Alexander Street Press.
British Broadcasting Corporation, production company.
- Other format:
- Original version:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|