The gaijin [electronic resource] / a film by Chris Christodoulou ; Granada Centre for Visual Anthropology.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- Brighton, England : University of Manchester, Granada Centre for Visual Anthropology, 2008.
1 online resource (24 minutes)
- Aliens -- Japan.
Americans -- Japan.
- Documentary films.
- In English.
- System Details:
- data file
- 'The Gaijin' tells the story of an individual negotiating his identity in a foreign country. It follows Luke Jonathan Driscoll - an American who has been residing in Japan for nearly 3 years and who makes a living predominantly from English-speaking related jobs, including acting as a 'priest' at Western-style 'white weddings' in luxury hotels.
- Title from resource description page (viewed November 16, 2016).
- Christodoulou, Chris, filmmaker.
Alexander Street Press.
Granada Centre for Visual Anthropology, production company.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|