Mangrove Music [electronic resource] / a film by Carlo A. Cubero.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- Manchester : Granada Centre for Visual Anthropology, University of Manchester, 2006.
1 online resource (49 minutes)
- Musical groups -- Puerto Rico -- Culebra Island.
Music -- Social aspects -- Puerto Rico -- Culebra Island.
- Ethnographic films
- In Spanish.
- System Details:
- data file
- The Caribbean island of Culebra is located between Spanish-speaking Puerto Rico and the English-speaking Virgin Islands. Musicians from Culebra draw inspiration from a variety of regional, national and global influences when composing and producing their distinctive music. This film follows two music groups from the island of Culebra and specifically looks into the processes and relationships that constitute an island musical identity.
- Title from resource description page (viewed November 04, 2016).
- Cubero, Carlo A., director.
Alexander Street Press.
Granada Centre for Visual Anthropology, production company.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|