Claudio Abbado conducts Beethoven's Music to Egmont and Mozart's Requiem at Lucerne Festival. Requiem in D minor KV 626 [electronic resource] / Mozart.
- Standardized Title:
- Requiem, K. 626, D minor
- Other Title:
- Requiem in D minor KV 626
Requiem mass in D Minor
Academic Video Online.
- Berlin, Berlin State : C Major Entertainment, 2012.
1 online resource (60 minutes)
Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices) with orchestra.
- Filmed performances.
- Sung in Latin.
- System Details:
- data file
- The opening of the Lucerne Festival 2012, Claudio Abbado and the Lucerne Festival Orchestra in the first part present a most powerful composition dedicated to Goethe's hero Egmont, the Incidental Music to 'Egmont' by Beethoven. The second part of the program includes Mozart's last composition, the Requiem in D Minor, which was left unfinished due to the early death of the composer.
- Anna Prohaska, soprano ; Sara Mingardo, alto ; Maximilian Schmitt, tenor ; René Pape, bass ; Bavarian Radio Choir ; Swedish Radio Choir ; Lucerne Festival Orchestra ; Claudio Abbado, conductor.
- Title from resource description page (viewed September 07, 2016).
Recorded at the Lucerne Festival 2012.
- Abbado, Claudio, conductor.
Alexander Street Press.
Schweizerisches Festspielorchester, performer.
Sveriges radioskören, performer.
Bayerischer Rundfunk. Chor, performer.
- Other format:
- Original cat. no.: 9844
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|