New life in Nauro-Gor community [electronic resource] / [director, Philip Gibbs].
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- [Place of publication not identified] : Privately Published, 2012.
1 online resource (34 minutes)
- Community development -- Papua New Guinea.
Communities -- Papua New Guinea.
Rites and ceremonies -- Papua New Guinea.
Papua New Guinea.
- Documentary films.
- In Tok Pisin with English subtitles.
- System Details:
- data file
- NEW LIFE IN NAURO-GOR 33 minutes - The people of Nauro-Gor in the Simbu Province of Papua New Guinea had been at war for over 30 years. Finally, with the support of their parish priest they decided to implement a series of community laws with the hope of bringing peace and wellbeing. The footage for this video is taken entirely by the people themselves. Fr. Philip Gibbs helped edit it. It shows scenes from the life of the community in recent times from the perspective of community members.
- Title from resource description page (viewed May 25, 2017).
- Gibbs, Philip, 1947- director.
Alexander Street Press.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|